Thai Cooking Classes
Thai cuisine is one of the most flavourful and delicious cuisines on the planet, so while staying in Khao Lak why not learn to cook from a local expert? Our talented chef will walk you through the basic elements of Thai cuisine which fuses a combination of sweet, sour, salt and spice using fresh local herbs and ingredients. This hands-on cooking demonstration will give you the skills and knowledge to take home as well as a delicious meal at the end of the class! Each session is limited to 6 people per class, ensuring that the chef can assist each individual to get the best results. All participants receive a cooking certificate, apron, menus recipe and CD's images to take home.
1. Cultural Experience 2,800.- / person
Starting time is 06:00 am. meet your Chef at the lobby and depart to the local market
+ Offering food to the monks, visit the local temple
+ Going to local market and taking ingredients
+ 3 courses and 1 curry dish
2. Culinary Experience 1,900.- / person
You will be able to choose one dish from each course. Starting time is 11:30 am.
- Por Pia Gai Thod - Deep fried chicken spring roll
- Goong Sarong - Deep fried shrimps spring roll
- Tao Hu Thod - Deep fried tofu stuffed bean sprout
- Thod Mun Pla - Fish cake
- Thod Mun Goong - Shrimp cake
- Som Tom - Green papaya salad
- Yum Nua - Thai beef salad
- Som Tom Phon Lamai - Mixed fruit salad
- Lab Gai - Spicy minced chicken salad
- Yum Ma Muang Goong Hang - Green mango salad with crispy shrimps
- Tom yam goong – Sour and spicy shrimps soup with lemongrass
- Tom Kha Gai – Chicken in coconut soup "Ramada Khao Lak Style"
- Tom Som Pla – Sour soup with fish fillet "Ramada Khao Lak Style"
(Cultural Experience package)
- Green curry
- Red curry
- Yellow curry
- Massaman curry
- Phanang curry
Selection of Meat